Curfew Event Policies
• We require at least a week's notice for events, and will do our best to accommodate last minute requests.
• In order to provide the best experience possible for you and your guests, our large parties will be presented with a selection of pre-set menus to choose from. We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies within your party.
• All food and beverage will remain on one check.
• An 18% service charge will be included in your final check.
• Upon confirming your event details, a $5 per guest deposit will be charged to secure your reservation. This amount will be deducted from your final bill and is refundable up to 48 hours prior to your event with notice of cancelation. However, if you fail to show up for your reservation, or your party size decreases by 25% or more without notice, the card on file will be charged up to 100% of your agreed upon proposal.
• We will seat your party when all of your guests arrive.
• We will hold space for your group up to 15 minutes beyond your reservation time, at which point we can seat your guests who have arrived. In order to accommodate potential walk-in guests, the tables not in use at that time will be forfeited.
• We cannot guarantee we will have space to accommodate the growth of your party without notice.
• We understand things come up that may cause you to run late. Please keep in contact with Curfew if you need to adjust your reservation at all and we will do our best to adjust to your needs.